BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mraz Mania

In keeping with my insanity posts trend (okay, I'm trying to start a trend ;P) I thought I'd post something I've been re-discovering lately. A couple years ago I really got into Jason Mraz's music, I think I listened to his song "Wordplay" a million and a half times, but then when he had no new music coming out I sort of went on to other things. Two days ago I caught an episode of Ellen and was reintroduced to Jason Mraz when he plugged his new album We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things and book A Thousand Things. Subsequently, both are now on my must buy list, but to tide me and my readers (if I have any ;P) over till the buying of said items I have created a woefully incomplete mix of some of his older and new music.



0 comments: